my feeling today



finally finish exam

but nearly die in assignment tsunami

so many things to do


headache headache

but fortunate

today see doctor

so nice the medicine are


1st time feel so relax

like flying

tonite sure sleep well

hope got nice dream

not like others

so scary


i dream i doesnt got any frenz

they all dun like me

frenz is also part of my life

i didnt show

not means i dun need

actually i very care my frenz


the following month

i just hope i can improve more

so that i can handle all the things

and wont be stress again


sometime feel like im should appreciate

coz i got family

i got bf

i got frenz

i study well

what i want to demand more?

is enough for me

thx everyone

thx the gift of nature

2 comments:

said...

wahwah~u eat medicine~got turn into 蒼蠅 or not?
hehe~u dun need worry~we will always be there, if u dream u hv no frd, think abt me thn i will pop out in your dream

Pol said...

no wor...
haha... coz i tel d doctor i cannot eat
he give me another type d medicine..

wah.. u pop out from my dream a?
i will scream d wor..
so scary man..

Post a Comment