1st time experience





















muahahaha
what a nice day
today wake up so early

feel super tired

but all is very worth

becoz i do all of this

just hope to become one day cinderella


at 1st

i very excited

super excited

thinking what pose should be give

den go to ai yeen house to wait

she told me they will teach actually

haha

pai seh ner


den thx to ai yeen's dad pick us up
we reach tasik selatan

take lrt to masjid jamek change line to university

that bus guy

like very big like that wor

long time also dun want open de bus

u tot u are driving BMW ar?



den reach UM
problem coming
walau

UM soooooo big

one course one block
need anot o

so many ppl mer?

the point is

we cant find the event

and the point is

not really the whole skul ppl noe got this event

walau

find until we both also wet jor

fortunate at the end we also reach on time

so we luckily become the 1st

muahaha


at 1st we suppose to think what eyes shadow

start i want earth color

but after i saw the leng lui pic

herm

youth better la

i still young ma

try try


den i go up the place
they ask me oily anot

den help me to moisturize the face

feel very fresh

my face like become very white jor

feel like only

after that she bring me to a leng lui

that leng lui quite leng lui one

haha

very white

den she help me make up

she ask me what color

i said i want purple

but den i saw her take out white one

i feel weird

but didnt think too much of it


just try to enjoy become beauty

when the white color being on my face
it turn purple
wah

so amazing

that make up gal also very excited

keep tel me it very amazing

herm

look like she happy than me


after that

i go to set hair

at 1st i want straighten

but den that guy didnt ask me anythings

den start set jor

nvm ba
he pro den me

after that

the hair really very nice!!
curly d
chuan ling wei

haha


den go photo taker there

very embaras

coz i dunno what to do

den he say will teach me how to pose

he keep tel me dun higher d head

just natural

haha
i feel very gan jiong ler

den that guy keep changing my pose

six pose finish
i go take my photo

and write three word

i write shine,sweet and also natural

choose pic

problem again

i dunno which one nice ler!

herm

den i ask the photo taker help me chose

haha

he also very pro

help me chose the most beauty one


althought also is play play only

but also hope can become contestant la

so me and ai yeen join contest

hope can become one of the 25 winner la


after that

when i go back

i help my cousin to fill in the oil

i go pay at the counter

suddenly a car come in front me

block my way

i look at them

saw few guys in the car

they all want to say hi to me

and keep smiling

i so happy nar

haha

that means i really different jor

muahahaha



after going back

i keep take pic

finally post on facebook

haha

so zilian
after that my frenz tel me my result have come out

i go check my result

human com B+
english B+

malaysian sudy B+

mass com A-
total average grade point is 3.42
full point is 4
that means my result is quite good
what a good news!!!


beside than that
i finish the pilo for my husband jor
and give him also
he look soo happy
me too
coz is the 1st time i make pilo
make jor 6 month ler
so difficult
finally success

today really super happy lo

haha
hope everyday keep on like that
den my life would be very colourful
yeah!!

4 comments:

catherine tan said...

congrats to ur result...
today really happy...
hope we can have the next event like this...

Pol said...

haha... thx thx

said...

y i feel little different oni de?
chuan me for wad?
u turn until so 成熟~
and dun post so many the make up photo la
coz it will make until ur previous photo all 妖怪photo..

Pol said...

previous photo means which one?

Post a Comment