bad day


soooooo tired
monday exam again
well
my classmate thinking that
there was still three day to exam
but for me...
there is still three day
holiday is coming!!!
muahahaha
holiday in my mind
then only i got effort to study
keep telling my self
study three more day
then i can free
but then==
my mood is ruin!!
by the sound and someone's message!!
beside my house
there is an empty house for six years
herm
i should say
there is never been anyone live in that house
but recently
one family has bought this house
and then
they make a biggest changes to that house
very very big change!!
everyday we stay in house with terrible sound!!!
machine sound!!!
so annoying until i cant even study!!
hu~~~~
calm down
settle it
i stop my study
go and practice piano song
herm
name as river flow in you
a nice and calm song
you can try to search it
i feel very calm when i learning this song with my piano
my mood slowly recover
and then i trying to open website
to entertainment
but then
my mood gone again
why?
because of someone message
everyday i will check my husband and my email
and then
i found her send a message to him
herm
who is she?
she is my "sister"
actually is his foster sister
means not real sister
just skul frenz
what is our relation ship?
my opposition==
means
we are loving same ppl
means?
she love my husband also
i was wonder
why i always so care her?
because she threaten me?
but not really
me and my husband relation very good
den why?
i also dunno
today i saw her message
ask about his things
and tel him about his brother's staff
i feel like
very unhappy!!
because feel like she is one of them
i noe you are his sis
but dont you feel you are too concern about his things?
dont you feel you act like his lao po?
dun you feel you are too over?
dont you feel you are trying to replace me?
i got so many brother
i also wont ask so many their family things
i love one of my brothers before
i also wont ask so concern about his family
because i know im not his lao po
i wont act too over
but you never ask yourself to control it
i was so pissed off!!
just because you appear in my life!!
i know you love him
i know you are his sis
but please
control youself
and understand who is his real lao po
i know i selfish
but please be understand
this world is no such things to give beloved to others
hope you can understand
you are nice gal
dun make me hate you
im trying to nice to you
so pleace
dont act more again
i cant control myself more
please!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment