get away from me evil girl!!



oh my god

if i didnt ask

i also dunno you are this kind of person

it really make me very shock

you are still a little girls

how can you already be so evil!!

i cant imagine how was your life after you become an adult!!


i know you love him

but you know this kind of act

are so evil!!

how can you find him everyday!!

dun you know he got gf?

how can you use your "bo" to near him!!

you tot your bo bigger than me den u can fight v me?

how can you do many things to let others tot both of u are couple

dun you feel you very funny?

you doing the stupid things also wont make him love u d

can u wake up and think about your funny action?


if i didnt ask

maybe until i die i also dunno you very early ady want to steal him from me

you are so evil!!!!

心计重!!!

act good in front of ppl

act evil behind us

if i not there

den u keep near him

walau

this kind of action you also can do

i cant believe it

this is de 1st time i saw the person so evil like u


i tell u

i wont let u got chance again!!

i will find many way

to let u get away from his life

no matter what way

i also wont give u stay again!!

go away from me

u this evil girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment