motor crash

yesterday midnite
when i prepare to sleep
i suddenly feel abit weird
coz my brother's room got some sound
is my dad and mum
i feel weird
becoz my parents always sleep early
but now is midnite
i went to brother's room
shock!!!
my brother's body full v blood!!
brother call me dun see
den i dun see
juz saw them went out for hospital
wait at house
i find brother's cloth
i found that many blood
and almost has already laceration
i go down
i look outside
motor is not there
that means motor spoilt ady
go back to the room
want to sleep while waiting
suddenly
my younger brother shake
he 抽筋==
den i wake up help him massage
fortunate last time i always help grandma
so i noe how to massage
after that he sleep well
only i went to sleep again
nearly 3 o'clock
i wake up i heard my brother's room got sound
my brother watching movie==
still can watch movie==
fortunate he not very serious
is like a mummy only
this morning ask
only noe that guy drive super fast
and crash my brother
den!!!
he ran away
what the!!!!!!!
we guess
that person sure is drunk
if not wont crash brother actually!!
and he scare
so only ran away
becoz drive when drunk will be prison
walau
that person没人性!!
乌龟王八蛋
dun let me saw u
if not u wont noe how u die!!
fortunate those stranger nice
help my brother and fetch him back to home
den only my brother can came back
again
dun let me saw that guy!!
if not
he will die soon!!!

4 comments:

said...

so shock whn u see ur bro in blood...
and ur little bro very 搞笑 leh, chou geng...
those ppl who drunk will get crash and have more worst injury one~!

catherine tan said...

when see ur post title...
motor crash...
i though is u...
terkejut saya
anyway... hope ur brother recover soon...

Pol said...

dunno who is that person..
hope he can find his 良心
herm
i not really like to sit motor..
coz i scare i will die..

catherine tan said...

ya lor... motor very dangerous... summore now i drive car also scare...

Post a Comment