car crash

today meet with old frenz
it was owesome
we all very happy
1st i drive to ling wei house
and stay at ling wei house for few minutes
ling wei so nice as she make a honey milk for me
really very nice taste
but she seem like unbelieveable
den i pick up her to leisure
find a place for parking
den go to watch movie "esclipse"
dunno izit spell like this
whatever
the whole hall
is just me and ling wei
and a few couple
not more than 10 person i guess
the 1st time we saw
haha
me and ling wei keep talking inside
den we meet hui ting
that guy a==
didnt put money for d car park
scare saman
den go back to take de car again
we sit her car and park into the leisure
not bad ya
at least better than me==
we wait for mei kei
den we eat beside 1901
so many things to chat
and we so enjoy and excited
as we really so long didnt saw hui ting
she is look good
at least happy than me and ling wei
exp for the assignment things
make her crazy
haha
after that
we laught==
because of the funny of hui ting==
how can she forget where she park==
omg
she sure cannot parking alone next time
car being stole also dunno
after that
we accompany mei kei watch movie again
chinese movie
quite funny
but i see no mood after half of the movie
coz yang call me
and tel me his father faint
it makes me worry
coz i know yang sure more work to do
and worry about his dad ofcoz
after finish
i having car crash
the 1st time experience==
how sad
fortunate i didnt score by my mum
becoz that is not her car==
den i send them go back
and i go back safety
fortunate
have to say
thx god!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment