pissed off



okay

today

i would like to annouce that

congraz to you!!

you have become the 1st person

that make me really pissed off

and angry on you!!


are you thinking very funny?

if you know i'm not the person

why dont you ask me

want to folly me?

if i didnt ask him

i also dunno you already know from the beginning

and you keep secret

so you very enjoy to see me very funny rite?

i hate you

because you appear in my life!

i hate you

because you are my opposition

i hate you

because you love him

i hate you

because you are over acting!!

i wont be nice to you again!!

we can chat

but dun hope i will like you anymore

i will tell you

i wont!!!

i tot we can manage the relationship between us

but thx for your acting

i give up

if nothing important

i wont chat with you

if doesnt got any important

i hope you dont find him again!!

you can no need be nice to me again

i wont change my attidude

i same with his sis

can be very nice

but also can be very rude!!

and i want to copy his sis statement

"if you dont like

i just say sorry

and i wont care

because this is my attitude

no matter you like it anot"

you are really pissed me off!!

2 comments:

Ling Wei said...

1st time see u so angry, tat one is the girl in ur college ah?

Pol said...

no... tomolo tell you...

Post a Comment